Joint Board of Elections
Scope & Overview
The Joint Board is the policy-making body of the Virgin Islands Elections System and shall exercise supervisory control through the Supervisor of Elections who shall be responsible for executing the mandates of the Joint Board. The Joint Board should meet quarterly at the call of the Chairman of the Joint Boards and alternate between districts. The Joint Board is comprised of the fourteen (14) members (combination of the two District Boards). A quorum will be not less than four (4) members from each district.
The Executive Committee is made up of the board members below along with both District Chairs.
- Barbara Jackson McIntosh. – Chair (DEM)
- Carla Joseph – Vice-Chair (DEM)
- Arturo Watlington, Jr., Esq. – Secretary (DEM)
- Arturo Watlington, Jr., Esq.
- Glenn Webster
- Raymond J. Williams
- Lisa Harris-Moorhead, Esq.
- Roland Moolenar